10.26.2011

Perfectly Presented: Cake Table

Good morning darlings! How are you this fine Wednesday morning? Well, I hope.

Goodness, it has been a while since I have done a 'Perfectly Presented' post.  However, I cannot tell you how over the moon I am about this cake table presentation...
Perfect Presentation
It is just perfection, no?  Well you know how I feel about the vintage industrial sized wooden spool...AH.MAZ.ING in case you didn't...but the burlap is fabulous too.  I love how it's wrapped around the middle of the spool.  Plus the burlap on top with the ruffle, and the burlap covered potted plants, the two arrangements in vases, and the flowers on the top are all just so perfecly pretty to me.  And just so you know, I am dying to add one of these to Over The Moon Vintage Rentals collection!

Don't you love it when you run across an image that makes you catch your breath?  This one did just that for me ;-)  Hopefully it did it for you too!

~ Ciao

...photography by matthew morgan via the wedding chicks

1 comment: