9.30.2011

A Fabulous Fall Favor

Happy Friday darlings!  Sorry for getting this post up later than usual - things are busy, busy around here these day ;-)

Anyhoo, do you think there is a more perfect Fall favor than these...
Favors
Really - who wouldn't LOVE to take home a mini peach, lemon, apple pie!?!  And the simple twine wrapped around the boxes with a handcrafted tag is just the perfect personal touch...
hp_wedding_105
Why give them a slice, when you can give them the pie?  I think this is gonna be my new motto!  Hmmm, I wonder if I should TM that quote...if it's not already...hehe ;-)  And if you feel adventurous enough, then here is a DIY courtesy of Style Me Pretty for you!

On another note - can you believe that tomorrow we are going to be saying "Hello October?"  Before we know it Halloween will be here.  And I haven't even given one thought to it so far - I think I best get going, no?

Alrighty darlings - I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I will see you back here on Sunday for some sweetness ;-)  Now I'm off to make pom poms for an order and lots of sparkle for the Grand Opening of the Inspired Collective...so if any of you live in Northern California - I hope you can come onThursday night...would LOVE to meet you!

~ Ciao

...images via ???  eeks I am researching it

4 comments:

  1. First: great idea for Fall favors!!
    Second: Inspired Collective???... jealous ;) in a good way!! Have fun and enjoy the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and so easy to make from home!

    http://sevencarrots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing... and really practical too!

    Nicky of JAF Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome idea! Love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete