8.25.2011

Peaches + Cream

Have never, ever looked soooooo goood...
peaches-and-cream
Oh me, oh my this is confection heaven!  The color palette is just yummy and dreamy.  Eeks...did you see that peach on the cake?  Well I just happen to heart it - BIG TIME!  And that biscuit box - yep, I WANT it!  Goodness, I think I want it all...how about you?

Here's to a sweet morning my darlings ;-)  See you soon with a 'Handcrafted' post!

~ Ciao

...photography by jen huang via the bride's guide, cakes by lael cakes & flowers by poppies and posies 

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous! I love how each cake is completely different but look beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is utterly divine... I MUST have that biscuit tin!! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anything be more darling? I love it all!

    ReplyDelete