8.29.2011

I Spy With My Little Eye...

...in the Utterly Engaged Issue No. 16...
Utterly Engaged Issue 16
...the Fizz and Frills event feature starting on page 104...
FF-2
...Over The Moon Handcrafted's table with pieces from Over The Moon Vintage Rentals on page 107...
FF-1
Oh my goodness, I was over the moon to see my table featured!  (And yes Chris, I did the kangaroo hop - hehe)  So do you lovelies see me back there behind my table?  You can see my hair and forehead just under the tissue paper pom poms ;-)  Golly do I do camouflage well!

Over The Moon Vintage Rentals is also mention on page 108, and there are two more pictures of my items on page 109.  And of course, I am in the way back in the group picture on page 114...just above Henny!

I had such an AMAZING time at this event!  I can't wait for another pop up shop to pop up so I can partake in it again.  I met some amazing people that day - Henny, Lucia, Hazel, Wilmarose, Summer, Danni, and Emarie just to name a few were all so lovely.  They truly were a pleasure to meet and talk to, and I look forward to the possibility and/or opportunity to talk to them all again one day.  Thank you all for taking the time to chat with me, your sweet comments and making my experience just fabulous!  Mwah.

~ Ciao

...images via utterly engaged

6 comments:

  1. Well done you! Good to see your fabulous stuff out and about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay how lovely and exciting! good job! and it all looks so pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! nice feature, Kristi!!! I think I did the kangaroo hop when I came across your table. LOL

    It looks so good!! Keep the prettiness coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks amazing! great job! love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your space was GORGEOUS!!! I just want to fill my rooms with your creations! I'm doing an office re-do, head down to Az and get to work!:)

    ReplyDelete