8.25.2011

Handcrafted: Tissue Paper Pom Pom's

Can I get a HIP HIP HOORAY for it being Thursday?  Now that's the spirit my dears ;-)

And here is something I handcrafted that will help you get into the CHEERful spirit even more...
500-Pom-Poms

My handcrafted tissue paper pom poms!  Eeks - I cannot tell you how much I LOVE these.  I can't help but smile when I see them, and they are so darn fun I can barely stand it.  They look FABULOUS all grouped together, and I can totally see them over a ceremony area.  I also LOVE them on a string/twine, as above.  Hanging them throughout a reception area would be wonderful.  Plus, let me add a stick to them, and they are the perfect send off at the end of the night.  However, you might like them best draped in rows, one on top of the other, to form a tissue paper wall.  Really - I have about 100 more ways to use these darlings...chair back anyone?

I am taking custom orders for these lovelies in my Over The Moon Handcrafted Esty shop.  You can find them right here.  Just let me know the color and I will handcraft them just for you.  They are also on Over The Moon Vintage Rentals website in the Inventory, Handcrafted section as well.

Ooh, I am going to be adding metallic ones too to my Luna and Chloe Handcrafted Etsy shop next week...talk about glamming it up - it is oh so easy to do with these!  I will be telling you all more about the Luna and Chloe Handcrafted Etsy shop next week...lots of glittery, goodness coming loves.

And of course you know I have to end with this...I've got spirit, yes I do.  I got spirit, how about you?  I know, I know - call me a dork, but I just couldn't resist ;-)

P.S. - I know a well known fabulous someone that was at Fizz and Frills that loved these too...she ended up walking away with some!  And yes, she has lots of 'Summer' spirit ;-)  Hehe.  Thank you bunches for loving my pom poms, and for your oh so sweet words about my table display!  You made my day...no my month ;-)))

~ Ciao

...photography by over the moon vintage rentals

2 comments:

  1. Love these.... and I can't wait to see the metallic one's!! No surprises that that fabulous someone loved them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I finally get to see them and I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see the metallic ones!

    ReplyDelete