7.08.2011

Take a Stand

With one of these...
Cake Stands

A cake stand by Sarah's Stands!  What a fabulous find this is my dears.  Of course I am ADORING the Vintage Lace colored one - the name alone is so perfect for me!  However, just have a look-see at how gorgeous cakes look on it...
Cake
So pretty, no?

The stands are handmade of maple (you know how I feel about handmade!), are sturdy and are able to hold the weight of a tiered cake.  They come in a variety of sizes and colors too.  But wait it gets even better...now they offer custom colors!  Just send them a swatch and voila - a custom colored cake stand for your event. 

I love that this stand can be used for just about anything at anytime...I just might have to pick one of these pretties up for myself!  And if you want one too, well click right here to get there quick ;-)

~ Ciao

...images via sarah's stands

1 comment:

  1. Wow that cake is amazing... love the colours in it!! It's got a real folk art feeling!

    ReplyDelete