7.01.2011

LCW Style: On the Bright Side

Happy July my dears!  July is one of my favorite months, and I am so happy it is finally here.  As this is the month that I get to see my sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew and mom!  Yippee ;-)  I haven't seen them since December, and I am OVER THE MOON that they are coming to Cali!  So my summer sure is looking bright. 

And speaking of bright - there is nothing like wearing a bright shade of yellow as soon as the temperature starts rising.  Granted, occasionally I will wear this color at other times during the year, but for some reason I really love it best in summer.  Maybe it's because I usually like to have a tan when wearing it so the color really pops, or maybe it's because I'm just a goofy girl!  Whatever the reason is, I thought I would share with you a couple of ways you could incorporate this color into your summer soiree.

Let's start off decorating you and/or your bridesmaids, shall we?  This Max Azria dress would be fabulous to wear for a summer engagement party, bridal shower or rehearsal dinner.  Yet, it is also a wonderful option for your bridesmaids dresses too...
max azria
And the dress really looks darling with a belt!  However, if this is just too much color for you, an amazing pair of Christian Louboutin's peeking out from under your dress would be another fabulous option...
LCW
Eeks - tell me those stunners don't make a statement!  I would be wearing these all the way into fall.  And an easy way to incorporate this color into your decor?  Well a flower curtain, of course!..
Darling Detail
Darling Detail
Amazing, right?  And to think that it's made out of spray painted plastic bottles...oh I so want to try this! 

Anyhoo, there are just a couple ways for you to incoporate a bright summery color.  At the very least, I sure do hope it's brightened your day ;-)  Happy Friday loves...I will be back with another post later today.

~ Ciao

...images via net-a-porter, & via jodi miller photography

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are all kinds of amazing! The dress and shoes are so modern and sleek too!

    ReplyDelete