7.20.2011

Aisle Style: My Cup of Tea

Good morning loves!  I am running a bit behind today - as life just got even more busy around here...I'll explain soon ;-)  And my family is coming one week from today - YIPPEE!!!!  So the next couple of weeks are going to be super duper busy for me.  I am not complaining...just hoping to explain why at times my posts might be up a bit later than usual...so hang tight loves - things will be back to normal (whatever that is) around here about mid-August.

Let's get on with this post shall we...as this is one of the most darling ways I have seen an aisle decorated in a long time!  Have a look-see at the tea cups, pitchers and plates...
Aisle Style
I L-O-V-E it, don't you?  Now this is the out of the box thinking that sends me over the moon, and really is my cup of tea!  Hehe.  And the goodness doesn't stop there - look how fabulous the chuppah/canopy is that the bride and groom said their vows under...
Aisle Style
I am loving the lightness, sheerness and detail of the canopy, not to mention all the flowers and greenery, not only along the top of the structure but on all the poles as well.  All in all fabulous 'Aisle Style', no?

~ Ciao

...photography by todd hunter mcgraw via style me pretty

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this idea for aisle decor! Beautiful....can't wait to hear what you are up to now! xo A

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!such a wonderful idea! I'm blown away with the whole ceremony look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable idea! You have THE best style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best idea ever!!! I LOVE it. All the decor from that wedding is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!! Love the tea cup idea and yep the chuppah is so incredibly pretty!!

    ReplyDelete