6.20.2011

Flowers of the Week: 6.20.11

I am actually quite excited that it is Monday today...yes, believe it or not ;-)  As this week (on Tuesday) is the official start of Summer, and I couldn't be more over the moon about it.  And with temps supposed to be in the 90's on Tuesday, I am looking forward to pulling out my white linen dress and kicking off Summer with a smile!

And speaking of white - how about this gorgeous white bouquet...
Flowers of the Week
Ah yes, the perfect way to start off the week and the official start Summer.  Don't you just love how big the blooms are?  And of course this gorgeousness was created by the uber talented Kate, of Flowerwild...who was featured in the latest Martha Stewart Weddings magazine...yep, she's that fabulous!

Wishing you a fabulous week, and an amazing Summer my dears...I have a feeling it is going to be a really good one!

~ Ciao

...photography by jose villa via flowerwild

5 comments:

  1. One word, STUNNING!!! I can't get over how beautiful this bouquet is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers always make me giddy, but this bouquet is so breathtaking! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um what are those amazing flowers? Absolute perfection whatever they are!

    ReplyDelete