6.17.2011

Aisle Style: Pinwheels

I know they have been all over blogland for quite awhile now, but that doesn't make me love them any less!  And I am especially loving these...
Wedding
I'm adoring the neutral, natural colors...especially the two made out of book pages!  And to have them hanging on chairs that decorate the aisle is just the perfect touch, don't you think?  Oh me likely lots ;-)


P.S. - I've decided to start a new series of posts called 'Aisle Style'...as this is a fabulously fun area for oh so pretty details!

~ Ciao


...images via wedding style guide

4 comments:

  1. I love your new series! can't wait to see what other pretties you'll find for aisle style. have a great w/e!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new series..can't wait to see more! I also love these cute little pinwheels.. so fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... where did you get this? I wish to know how to make it... can you help me please? :) your blog is the best!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AndRe ~ so sorry for the delay, but here is a how to for you...http://www.stylemepretty.com/2009/10/14/diy-project-pinwheels/

    Hope this helps!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete