6.30.2011

Aisle Style: In the Desert

About two weeks ago I told you darlings that I was starting a new series called 'Aisle Style' and I just wanted to say a few words before jumping right into pictures. I wanted to let you know that in most 'Aisle Style' posts I will be also be including the ceremony backdrop. To me the aisle leads up to this, so I might as well include it too...so you will usually find it at the bottom of each post ;-)

Anyhoo, I adore this desert style aisle! It's simple, but thoughtful and incorporates it's surroundings...
Aisle Style
The first two and the last two chairs are decorated with little posies of flowers which are just sweet.  At the first row in front, they also did a little stack of rocks - which are just a wonderful touch don't you think?
Aisle Style
The back of the aisle was adorned with simple pots filled with succulents and cactus...
Aisle Style
And for the ceremony location, one fabulous crossed piece of wood and a potted plant are all that's needed to mark the special spot...
Aisle Style
A simply gorgeous desert style aisle, no?

~ Ciao

...photography by kurt boomer via style me pretty

2 comments:

  1. what a totally unique + beautiful locale.

    xo, chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply breathtaking!! love the cactus pots and nothing beats that scenery!

    ReplyDelete