5.31.2011

Tuesday Shoesday #26: Shoelicious

I don't know what it is about purple/pink/magenta heels that always seem to remind me of a specific cake - but they do!  Remember the post I did of three pairs of pumps and an ombre cake?  If not, make sure to have a look-see...it's a fun post. 

Well today I have another pair of pumps and a cake for you.  Today's pumps are a gorgeous shade of magenta!  Have a look-see at these Jimmy Choo Private suede sandals...
Tuesday Shoesday
Gorgeous, no?  And as soon as I saw them, they reminded me of this cake...
cake via every little details
Eeks - such a lovely match.  I am thinking that I need to start matching up shoes and cake every week...thoughts?  It would definitely make Tuesday's even sweeter ;-)

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:


~ Ciao

6 comments:

  1. thats what you call a perfect pair....swooon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty. love the magenta color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes... but I ♥ the cake more! C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this-one of my favorite recent cakes, and such a perfect pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are GORGEOUS!! I once had some strappy sandals this colour.... it's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete