5.11.2011

Perfectly Presented: Invitations

I can't even begin to tell you how much I would love to receive this in the mail...
Perfectly Presented
A wooden box, addressed to me with a gorgeous invitation inside would not only have me doing the 'kangaroo hop', but would have me grabbing my calendar to pencil, no make that pen, in the date!  As this would be one wedding I would not want to miss.  Perfectly presented?  Absolutely.

P.S. - And while this invitation suite is super duper elegant, you can easily use this same idea for a variety of types of weddings by changing the invitation style.  Oh and the ribbon on the outside too of course - would be darling with burlap for a rustic theme, linen for a beach theme, leather for a boho theme, gingham for a garden theme, oh you get the picture ;-)

~ Ciao

...photography by elizabeth messina via kiss the groom

3 comments:

  1. I would use a permanent marker. That is such a sweet invitation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how gorgeous! Those little extra touches mean the world!

    ReplyDelete