5.12.2011

Homemade: S'mores Cupcakes

Happy Homemade Thursday my loves!  Good golly are you in for a little bit of heaven today ;-)  I don't know what has gotten into me lately, but I keep finding all these fabulous homemade goodies that I just have to share with you.  And today's S'mores Cupcakes are over the moon

I found this yummyness (is that even a word? ) on a new blog I stumbled upon, and fell in love with, called 6 Bittersweets written by Xiaolu.  Maybe you have heard of the blog before?  I have a vague recollection I have been there before, but when I ran across it the other day I looked at page after page of deliciousness (now I know that is a word).   Not only do the recipes sound delicious, but the styling (LOVE the inverted cake tin) and photography is fabulous!  Alright enough talking out of me.  Just have a look-see for yourself...
Homemade
And here is how Xiaolu describes them:  "moist chocolate cake sandwiched between flavorful graham cracker crust layers and even more chocolate chunks. The best part, though, is the toasted marshmallow frosting that becomes delightfully gooey at first bite."  Tell me that doesn't sound yummy!  Here is what they look like without the marshmallow frosting...
Homemade
And of course like most things - they definitely look better dressed up a bit ;-)  The torched marshmallow frosting with the small piece of chocolate on top is just perfection...
Homemade
A fabulous addition to a Fall dessert table!

You can find the recipe for S'mores Cupcakes right here.  I also adore the cuteness of the Oreo Owl Cupcakes,  and the Strawberry N' Cream Cupcakes would be perfect for a Summer soiree.  However, there are other delicious recipes that aren't sweets...so be sure to have a look-see as there is lots of goodness to see.

~ Ciao

...images via 6 bittersweets

5 comments:

  1. LOOKS DELICIOUS!! i haven't had a cupcake since I was in...junior high I think? I need a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing!!! I might have to try making them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, wow. I want all of them. All of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature. Your blog is gorgeous =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks just delicious! I am bookmarking this - it's just perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete