4.25.2011

LCW Style: Anthropologie Alternative

Hello lovelies, how is your Monday morning going so far?  Splendid I hope!  I have to tell that I am in L-O-V-E with this Anthropologie dress...
Fashion
And I think it would make a gorgeous wedding dress for a casual beach wedding in Mexico or a bohemian wedding, don't you?  The gauzy, cotton material makes it a perfect choice to wear for warm weather, and the ruffle adds just the right amount of detail.  However, if it is to casual for you to wear on your wedding day...it would look just as darling as a rehearsal dinner dress, or you could easily change into it at the end of the night for a stroll on the beach with your new hubby.

And with a price of $228.00, I think I will be picking this up to wear this Summer.  No, not as a wedding dress, but because I love that much!

~ Ciao

...image via anthropologie

6 comments:

  1. that is beautiful :) seems like it would be very freeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you... it's beautiful and I imagine it'd be so lovely to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love that dress too. Nothing makes me happier in summer than a flowy maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great little find Kristi...I can picture it in a mexican inspired wedding.

    ReplyDelete