4.06.2011

A Dapper Dude

I am absolutely intrigued with these bouts...
Bouts
I think these would be a fabulous, non-traditional option for the boys!  I'm loving not only the feathers in each of these, but the colors, and natural, rustic feel of them too.  Oh I do think the boys would look dapper, don't you?

P.S. - Did you know that the first definition of a dude is:  a man excessively concerned with his clothes, grooming and manners?  Not necessarily the first thing that pops into my mind when I hear the word "dude"...but I am really starting to like the word now.  Okay, that's the end of your English lesson today ;-)

 ~ Ciao

...image via pomp and plumage

4 comments:

  1. these are so great!! what a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were right these boutonnieres don't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these!! The feathers are such a lovely touch. I really like the teal/peach/coral combo!

    ReplyDelete