12.06.2010

~ flowers of the week: 12.6.10 ~

Happy Monday lovelies!   I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I am finally starting to feel like my old self again, so I am thrilled and had a great weekend.  On Saturday morning, Mr. Big pulled the suburban out of the garage to make the annual trip up the hill.  We packed up some hot apple cider and hot chocolate, and we were off to find the "perfect" Christmas tree.  Even though it was raining as we were hiking around looking for that perfect tree, no one minded one bit.  JJ, Mr. Big's daughter, found the winner again - for the second year in a row.  The rest of Saturday consisted of running errands, working and finishing up some projects, a great dinner, decorating the tree and watching a movie with a big fire in the fireplace.  Sunday was all about working on a couple of Tuesday Thoughts for you.  All in all - great weekend!

So as we enter the Winter season, and leave Fall behind, I have to say farewell to Fall with these fabulous flowers...
Flowers of the Week
Flowers of the Week
I am loving this arrangement- the variety of colors, heights and textures!  The perfect goodbye to Fall, no?

I am looking forward to a good week here on LCW.  I will be leaving for Florida on Wednesday morning, but do still plan on posting and being around.  And I have a great Tuesday Thought coming up for tomorrow - so be on the lookout for it in the morning.  Have a lovely day my dears.

~ Ciao

...images via carter and cook, photography by jill thomas & flowers by the floral lab

7 comments:

  1. so happy to hear your feeling better and it sounds like you had a fun weekend! btw~those flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi {Enchanted Dream Weddings}December 6, 2010 at 10:39 AM

    Love these!! Can I eat that? Looks like a pomegranate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm excuse me but that bouquet is BEAUTIFUL!!! However, my eye keeps roaming down to that pomogranate. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I am thinking those are succulents & I LOVE succulents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for being on the road to recovery... sounds like a fun weekend for sure! Love that you guys get to go and cut down a tree in the cold!! And that bouquet is absolute perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! They're all beautiful and pleasant to look at. Good job!

    ReplyDelete