11.23.2010

~ tuesday shoesday #4: braids for the beach ~

Wow, am I late getting this post up!  Even later when I realized my scheduled post was set for the wrong time - so struggling today.  Sorry about that. 

Today has been cold, windy and rainy again, and I have been just chilled to the bone all day.  Can't seem to get warm.  So I have been thinking of sunny, warm tropical places to try and warm me up - not working so far...but I did find a fabulous little pair of sandals to wear for a beachy/tropical wedding!  Have a look-see at these Lanvin thong sandals...
Tuesday Shoesday
Tuesday Shoesday
I love the braided ivory silk-chiffon...
Tuesday Shoesday
And they come in a pretty blue box with a bow...
Tuesday Shoesday
Beautiful, no?

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:
~ Postcards & Pretties ~ Brancoprata ~ Enchanted Dream Weddings ~ Life in the Superburbs ~ Magnolia Rouge ~ Landlocked Bride ~ The Demosielle ~ Swatchbook Weddings ~ Meant to be Sent ~ Simply & Forever ~ Gwyneth Paige ~ Merci New York ~

~ Ciao

...images via net-a-porter

3 comments:

  1. Loooove these!!! You must see this Kate Spade pair - they're super similar: http://bit.ly/eaGsjv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these... perfect with tanned legs and a french manicure right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect for a lazy beach day!!

    ReplyDelete