9.02.2010

~ the cocktail hour: berry lemonade ~

We all know how popular lemonade has been at weddings lately, don't we?  And while I love lemonade, I also love a spin on it...like this berry lemonade...
The Cocktail Hour
Tell me this doesn't look delicious and refreshing...
The Cocktail Hour
And of course I just love this recipe as it is made with simple syrup!  You can see my simple syrup ideas right here.  The great thing about lemonade, no matter what the flavor, just add some vodka and you have a grown up cocktail!  You can find the recipe right here.

~ Ciao

...photography by karen mordechai & images via sunday suppers

4 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me with these finds, this looks terribly delicious! I am really going to try this the next time we entertain. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's making my mouth water - especially since it's mid 90's here in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this find!! So yummy looking and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one of the prettiest drink table i've seen in a while.. i really love the calligraphy too!

    ReplyDelete