8.12.2010

~ homemade: drawer pull details ~

I know that I said my homemade post would be up late tonight...but after a crazy busy day and a dinner guest tonight...not only am I completely exhausted, but I didn't like the way my pictures came out!  And the perfectionist (okay Mr. Big, I admitted it) in me just couldn't post pictures that weren't at least somewhat pretty!  So I am going to retake them this weekend, and post them next Thursday!  Please forgive me!!! I will however leave you with with three pictures that actually turned out - one of the before...
Homemade
And two of the after...using them here as place cards...
DSC_0738
DSC_0774
...see the rest of the styles, ways to use them, decorating details and more next Thursday!

~ Ciao

...photography by me

3 comments:

  1. you are killin me girl!!! i love that idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, vintage inspired idea!
    And, so budget-friendly! look forward to seeing the rest of the photos! :)

    -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a truly creative favor idea! Especially if you're having a small, intimate wedding: it's a favor with big impact. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete