8.06.2010

~ gifts: wallets for the guys ~

Last weekend me, Mr. Big and the kids headed up to San Francisco to check out the Renegade Craft Fair.  There was a handful of fabulous booths, plus I got the opportunity to stop by and meet the lovely Megan of forget.me.knot.weddings...overall great trip! 

I did, however, stumble upon prix-prix that I just had to share with you...they turn vintage ties into wallets, and I think they are pretty darn fabulous... 
Gifts
Aren't they just awesome!  And because they are made out of vintage neckties...there are so many different options...I couldn't decide which to show you...so I just decided to show you a handful of them...
Gifts
Gifts
Gifts
Gifts
Gifts
Gifts
Wouldn't they be perfect gifts for the guys?  I love this idea...as you can find styles that are fitting for each guy!  Happy shopping.

~ Ciao

...images via prix-prix

No comments:

Post a Comment