8.16.2010

~ flowers of the week: 8.16.10 ~

Happy Monday LCW readers!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  This week is just crazy busy...Monday night is Mr. Big's daughter's singing performance, Aunt Millie comes back from vacay on Tuesday...so of course I have to catch up, my mom comes in from Florida on Wednesday, we are having a dinner party at our house Thursday night, and Saturday night we are hosting the monthly poker tournament!  Whew, I am tired just thinking about it!!!  At this rate, it will be Fall before I know it.  Heck, it is already starting to feel like Fall around here.  So I thought to help get me in the mood, I would post a Fall inspired arrangement today...hope you like it...
Flowers of the Week
I am loving the pops of turquoise in those berries!  Aren't they just gorgeous?  I wonder what a bouquet made up of those would look like?  Pretty spectacular I bet!  Yet...the browns, oranges, yellows, leaves and branches takes this arrangement right into Fall.  So I have one last question for you...are you ready for it? 

~ Ciao

...image via saipua

1 comment: