7.29.2010

~ inspired by: homemade tea tags part I ~

So in my previous post below, I showed you how to make homemade tea tags...now I will show you some fun and creative ways to use them as place cards! 

I was thinking a bridesmaids brunch would be the perfect spot to use them...and with that in mind I'm showing you not one but six different ways you could use them!  You know me...I like lots of options, and I thought you would too. So lets start shall we?  The first option is a tag, a piece of fabric and a mini clothespin...
Homemade Tea Photo
Second is a piece of fabric, and the tag curled inside the cup...
Homemade Tea Photo
Third is a tag inside a tea bag and some cooking string...
Homemade Tea Photo
Fourth option includes a favor, and has a tag inside a piece of tea bag attached to a mesh ball tea infuser inside the cup...
Homemade Tea Photo
Fifth option includes a favor also...with a tag attached to a tea straining spoon using cooking string...
Homemade Tea Photo
The sixth and final option is with a favor as well...and is a handled mesh ball tea infuser with a tag in a tea bag and some cooking string...
Homemade Tea Photo
And I thought it would be a nice visual to see all 6 of them together...so here you are...
Homemade Tea Photo Shoot
So my dears, what do you think?  Which option is your fave?  Can't wait to hear from you!

Stay tuned for part II - tabletop decor coming up next...

~ Ciao

...photography by me

1 comment: