7.12.2010

~ flowers of the week: 7.12.10 ~

Good Monday morning my dears!  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  Mine was very nice...with lots of work around the house, a couple of projects completed, our monthly poker game on Saturday night and a nice nap on Sunday.  Just adore when I can fit a nap in!  But enough about me -and on to the flowers of the week.  Soft, light and pretty is what I am in the mood for...or maybe I should just say romantic...
Flowers of the Week
And this bouquet is doing it for me this morning.  You see, I adore maidenhair ferns...seriously adore them...and this bouquet has them!  (In case you aren't familiar...they are the two fronds on the bottom right and top right.)  Such a lovely addition don't you think?

~ Ciao

...image via style me pretty

1 comment:

  1. What a fun coincidence {thanks for the lovely comment}. You have a seriously stylish and informative blog... Have a great week, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete