6.08.2010

~ it's a cakewalk ~

I am adoring the yellow and pink cakes created by Cakewalk...
Cake
I am quickly becoming obsessed with this color palette!  And how sweet is this yellow cake with a garland of swagged daisy running around it?
Cake
And on a pink cake stand no less!  Or you could just do all pink...
Cake
But I think this cupcake is my favorite...
Cake
In it's own cute little stand.  I am just loving the big pink flower on the yellow frosting!  And because I am all about the details...here they are...
Cake
Gumpaste flowers in yellow and pink - love!  Can't you just see these cakes and cupcakes on a dessert table at a wedding?  Since I am all about multiple cakes these days - I think these are just simply perfect.

Hope you all have a very sweet Tuesday my dears!

~  Ciao

...images via the sweetest occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment