2.02.2010

On the Table: Moss & Grass

I have to be totally honest here: I L-O-V-E moss! Well, this kind of moss at least. And as I am sitting here thinking of Spring, I couldn't help but state my love for it. You are probably thinking I am totally off my rocker. Anyway, can't you just see these little pots lined up on your reception tables.  My initial thought is that they are perfect for an outdoor reception, or in a barn...but in the garden or on a terrace would be fabulous too.  It's the pop of green, and a reminder of Spring that I love so much.
Flowers
And if the moss really doesn't do it for you...how about grass?
Flowers
Both are great ideas for the table.  All that is needed is a couple other little items on the table and your done.  A great cost effective, do it yourself alternative to flowers.

~ Ciao

...image via molly wood garden design

No comments:

Post a Comment