10.30.2009

The Perfect Perch

Oh, I am so loving this cake right now.  How perfect is this for a fall outdoor, woodsy reception?  And could those owl caketoppers be any cuter?  Seriously!
Wedding Cake
I am swooning over the details here.  Love the moss, branches, ferns and that mushroom!
Wedding Cake
I love how the owl on the left looks like a girl and the owl on the right looks like a boy.  (Awww, look honey it's you and me.)  See you Monday.  Happy (cake eating) Weekend!


UPDATE - After multiple e-mails regarding these sweet owls I have decided to add this - After the first e-mail asking about the owls I contacted the lady that made the cake and she informed me that the owls are from her mother-in-laws personal collection and are not available!  I am SO SORRY that I cannot tell you where they are from.  If you would like me to see if I can find something similar shoot me an e-mail at lunaandchloe@yahoo.com and let me know.  Thanks.
~ Ciao

...via utterly engaged

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the toppers? Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the ferns and sticks on the cake made of? Trying to replicate this cake for my rustic mountain wedding and would love to know what was used for the cake decorations.

    ReplyDelete