10.05.2009

Flowers of the Week 10.5.09

Hello ladies...I hope everyone had a fab weekend.  Over the weekend, as I was looking through all my materials, I kept seeing all of these amazing flowers and couldn't stop thinking that the possibilities are endless.  So with that, I have decided to start a new series called "Flowers of the Week".  Each Monday I will post a blog of flowers that I am loving for the week.  So with that - here is the pic for this week...
rosenowfloral 40
I know - a little quirky and definitely different, but ooohhh so perfect for the right venue.  What I am loving about this bouquet and boutonniere is that someone thought "outside of the box" - which gives it that WOW factor.  The bouquet is unique, eyecatching and the colors are perfect for Fall.

~ Ciao

...photography rosenowfloral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment